1. Cancellation is free of charge 14 days prior to the date of arrival, minus bank/transaction fees or charges. After this time you will be charged 100% of the total booking.
2. Your credit card will be charged straight after booking confirmation to verify the card has funds to cover the reservation. The balance will be stored until your check-in date. This policy is to prevent a high number of no-shows and fraud reservations.
1. Our payment system supports several card brands:
American Express, China UnionPay (CUP), Discover & Diners, Japan Credit Bureau (JCB), Mastercard, Visa
2. For the full list please follow this link:
3. If you want to pay by the alternative way (Revolt, Bank transfer), please contact us directly by contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We don't have private parking. The local streets are all free and unreserved parking. Nearby the guesthouse there are several options for car parks, free and paid. Find one for free on Carrer de Lebon and Carrer d’Asturies, 46023. Portrait Guesthouse accept no responsibility for vehicles.
Rooms/house are for rent on the daily basis (guests pay for the number of nights they wish to stay)
The “hotel night” starts at 15:00 on the arrival day and finishes at 11:00 the following morning (other than the entire house booking, which starts at 16:00). Requests for early/late check in/out will be facilitated whereby possible. A cash surcharge may be requested.
The lead guest of the booking must be at least 18 years old. The lead booker may be held responsible for any cancellation or damage fees as set out within.
All rooms are for two persons only. It is prohibited to bring any unregistered guests to the guesthouse unless permission has been granted by Portrait Boutique Guesthouse, in advance.
The owners of Portrait Boutique Guesthouse expect all guests to respect the privacy, peace and comfort for all other guests and neighbours. Portrait Boutique Guesthouse have the right to cancel a booking with immediate effect should guests not honour this.
During the quiet hours: 23:00 until 07:00 guests must behave in such a way that they do not disturb other people including, but not exclusive of, use of facilities, music or TV.
Portrait Boutique Guesthouse are obliged to ensure their guests of: A. the best possible conditions to rest and relax in an enjoyable atmosphere; B. safety and comfort – including discretion concerning their guests.
Any breaks, spillages or damage within the house must be reported to Portrait Boutique Guesthouse immediately to reduce any further issues arising.
Portrait Boutique Guesthouse does not take any responsibility for any loss of money, documents, valuables, etc.
Use of the washing machine will be charged as 3EUR per “rapido” wash, inclusive of laundry detergent. This is based on an honesty system whereby guests will leave said fee in the room upon checkout.
At any time when a guest leaves the room one should: turn off all the lights, air-conditioner, lock bedroom doors and ensure front doors and gates are closed securely.
Portrait Boutique Guesthouse reserve the right to deny hospitality to any person that during a previous stay breached “guesthouse regulations” caused damage to any property – either owners or other guests, or behaved inappropriate/abusive way.
Deposits and fees
13. For entire house bookings, a 1000 EUR deposit will be paid via transfer after booking. This will be returned on the day of check out once the house has been found in the same condition. Portrait Boutique Guesthouse reserve the right to withhold the deposit and inform of any extra fees that will be charged to the card, should damage or disturbance have occurred.
14. For guests that fail to attend for any reason forfeit their booking fee.
16. When a gift card has been purchased, a date will be booked within 365days. The guest takes responsibility to ensure their booking.
17. Guest takes all financial responsibility for any damage to the equipment placed in the room – caused either by the guest or his/her company.
18. In all the rooms and indoor communal areas, there is a strict NO SMOKING policy. If any guest breaches that rule – without any exception one would be fined 500 EUR. Ash trays are provided in the garden and balcony as the designated smoking area.
19. In the rare event that Portrait Boutique Guesthouse have to cancel your booking, please be informed that liability will not be held any further than refunding any payment already made.
20. Portrait Boutique Guesthouse accepts no responsibility with affiliated companies further than providing a host site to promote said activities or events. Once payment has been made, it is the responsibility of the guest/affiliated company to communicate directly.
21. Internet access is intended for general use such as to access the world wide web, email, messaging, streaming videos or media. It is not designed, or intended for, heaving media streaming or online gaming to ensure good usage for all guests. Access to illegal activities is prohibited and if discovered, will be reported to local authorities.
22. Portrait Boutique Guesthouse reserve the right to report any illegal activity on the premises.